Thermoforming Certificates & Affiliations
Thermoformer Allied Plastics is ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Allied Plastics strives for Thermoforming Manufacturing Excellence. Investments in Certificates & Affiliations reinforce this commitment. ISO 9008 represents an international consensus of superior management practices. A set of standardized requirements and systems summarize these practices. What a company does, its size or whether business is in the public or private sector does not matter. Certification serves as a guide for the highest quality management systems operating today. Allied Pastics is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Allied Plastics Thermoform Industry Affiliations
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- Lansmont Corporation Field-to-Lab
- Advanced Packaging Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
- Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute (DMDII)
- Kenosha Area Business Association (KABA), Kenosha County, WI
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)
- Advanced Construction Product (ACP)